The Newtown Community Development Corporation, or Newtown CDC, was founded in 1994 as the Tempe’s Maple-Ash Neighborhood Association Restoration Coalition. However, eight years later, they had grown to serve a larger area, and therefore renamed themselves Northwest Tempe Neighborhoods CDC, Inc, or NewTowN. In 2004, they rebranded again to simply be known as Newtown CDC.
Newtown has dedicated themselves to the financial wellbeing of the communities that they serve. One of the services that they offer is a Homebuyer Education Course, which can fulfill certain lender requirements. The cost for this course is $99 for two participants.
Newton CDC also offers both English and Spanish services for Financial, Budgeting, and Credit Workshops, and Pre-purchase Counseling.
- • Contact Info:
- • Website: www.newtowncdc.org
- • Phone: 480-517-1589
- • Address:
- 2106 E Apache Blvd, #112
- Tempe, Arizona 85281-7086
Other housing education and counseling agencies in Arizona
- Family Housing Resources
- Housing Solutions of Northern Arizona
- Western Arizona Council of Governments
- Chicanos Por La Causa
- Greater Phoenix Urban League
- Money Management International – Phoenix Branch
- NACA Arizona
- UnidosUS Housing & Financial Empowerment
- NID Housing Counseling Agency Arizona
- Take Charge America
- Comite de Bien Estar, Inc
- Credit Advisors Foundation
- Housing America Corporation
- Greenpath Financial Wellness
- Newtown Community Development Corporation
- Administration of Resources and Choices
- Catholic Community Services of Southern Arizona
- Pima County Community Land Trust
- The Primavera Foundation
To search for programs in a different state, click here.